Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue50/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue12/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 am

This is for creating your character, PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT! Or if you wish to use a character that is already part of the Naruto Universe, then type that character's name in the name field and leave all other fields blank.

Name:

Personality Traits:

Weapons:

Skills:

Build:

History:

Strength:
(Use Three "Strength" Dice Rolls In The Post To Determine This)

Last edited by IceWolf827 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue50/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue12/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 am

Name: Naraku Kiba.

Personality Traits: Laid back, compassionate, cold as ice(when fighting), deap seated hatred for disrespect towards women.

Weapons/Tools: Standard Ninja Tools, food pills, single katana.

Skills: Specializes in Ninjutsu(prefering to use ice and/or fire in most attacks), though he is more than competent with Taijutsu, and he is decent with Genjutsu.

Build: lean, tall, muscular(built more for speed than strength).

History: Was raised in a peasant village and learned most of his skills from watching others, spent most of his years training to become skilled with what he knew, and even invented some of his own jutsu's, by the age of fourteen, Kiba had begun to desire power to such a degree that he would do anything to acheive it, he created a demon known as Aisuakki, the ice wolf demon, and then he sealed it away inside of himself to gain it's power, but he blacked out and the demon used his body to destroy all but a handful of Kiba's clan, Kiba has resented himself ever since.

Strength:

Last edited by IceWolf827 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 am

The member 'IceWolf827' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice5

--------------------------------

#2 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice2

#3 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice1
Back to top Go down
fireheart
Admin
fireheart

Character Sheet
Character Name: Uingukemono Faiaherutsu (Uingu)
Health:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Uingukemono Faiaherutsu

Personality Traits: Calm, Collected, Love for nature, hates over comfidnent oppents

Weapons: Standard Ninja Tools, Bracers, Tonfa, Chamma and Rama

Skills: Specialized in close to mid range Taijutsu, good in ninjutsu (prefers lightening attacks and water healing and traps)

Build: Lean, agile and nimble

History:

Strength:8

Last edited by fireheart on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 pm

The member 'fireheart' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice1

#2 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice1

#3 'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice6
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
Chakra:

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am

Name:Youkou Akuma

Personality Traits:Lazy when outside of a fight; or uninterested in the current fight,
Loves to watch nature,
Often hides from overbearing people who try to get him to do actual work instead of passing it off on others.

Weapons: S.N.T.*standard ninja tools*,
food pills,
Kusarigama,(close to mid range, *This weapon consisted of a weight on one end of a chain, and a sickle on the other*)
and a pouch of Thermite (a highly combustible and reactive metal powder compound that burns at very high temperature 2,000 - 4,000 degrees)

Skills: Ninjutsu (prefers skills that buff up natural abilities such as speed, strength, and endurance. but also is proficient in fire and lighting for long range)
Taijutsu

Build:tall, and has a bit of a be*r belly.

History: Youkou is the illegitimate son of a forgotten Uchiha clan's man who was raised in the Village Hidden in the Clouds.
His mothers family history is that of nomads that copied other clans Ninjutsu.
he has a scientific disposition that often kept him in a lab in the past, in which he experimented on eyes to imbue wanted attributes into his own eyes. he already succeeded in imbuing his eyes with the attributes of the Byakugan.
Strength:9

Last edited by youkou_akuma on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:18 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am

The member 'youkou_akuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Strength' :
Character Creation Dice5 Character Creation Dice1 Character Creation Dice3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum